Motorized Treadmill OMA-5110CB
Motor HP: 1.75 HP DC
Speed: 1-14 KPH
Display: 5” Blue Screen
Programs: 36 Pre-Set, 1 Manual, 3 User
Body Fat Function
Elevation: 02 Level Manual Incline
6 pieces elastic cushions
Running Surface: 45 x 128.5 cm
Wheels for easy transportation
Foldable for storage
User Weight Limit: 100 kg
MP3 Socket and 2 Built in Speakers
Running Belt: 2655 x 440 x 1.4 mm
Net Weight: 59 Kgs
(à¦“à§Ÿà¦¾à¦°à§‡à¦¨à§à¦Ÿà¦¿: à¦®à¦Ÿà¦°: à§§ à¦¬à¦›à¦°, à¦¬à§‡à¦²à§à¦Ÿ: à§¨ à¦¬à¦›à¦°, à¦¬à¦¡à¦¿: à§« à¦¬à¦›à¦°)
- Enable the user to set up an exercise regime that can be adhered to irrespective of the weather.
- Cushioned tread can provide slightly lower impact training than running on outdoor surfaces.
- For calorie burning, incline can be used to significantly reduce impact for a given rate of energy use.
- Incline setting can allow for consistent "uphill" training that is not possible when relying on natural features.
- Rate settings force a consistent pace.
- Some treadmills have programmes such that the user can simulate terrains, e.g. rolling hills, to provide accurate, programmed, exercise periods.
- The user can watch TV whilst using the machine thus preventing TV from being a sedentary activity.
- User progress such as distance, calories burned, and heart rate can be tracked